TRES VISION Group is a comprehensive medical and surgical eye practice specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of vision disorders. We provide the highest quality of eye care for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, corneal conditions, macular degeneration and dry eyes. We achieve this through our patient-centric practice philosophy, our compassionate staff, skilled medical team, and incorporation of the latest state-of-the art advances in eye care.
We realize that each patient who walks through our doors is trusting us with their most precious gift – the gift of sight. Our team of medical experts work together in a cooperative care model that enhances our patients’ outcomes and experiences.
Our mission at TRES VISION Group is to heal, and whenever possible, cure or fix our patient’s eyes and in the process help them ‘fix their eyes’ on what really matters most.
The billing manager is responsible for providing leadership to the billing department comprising of 4+ employees to ensure optimal cash flow, as well as improved relations with payors, patients, and customers (internal and external).
- Plans and directs claim processing, billing, and collection to achieve an efficient process.
- Oversee daily claims transmissions including reconciliation to ensure all claims have been received by the clearing house.
- Oversee daily payment posting including electronic remittance and mail payments.
- Resolves escalated claims, problems, or complaints.
- Manages staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Collaborate with other departments to obtain and analyze additional information to record and process billing effectively.
- In collaboration with the senior management, analyzes insurance contracts, weekly and monthly financial reports, ensures accurate collection and compilation of statistical reports.
- Monitors best practices and changing requirements for peers, payers, and regulators.
- Manages and processes payor enrollment, provider credentialing, and administration of corporate fee schedules.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of staff.
- Manage special projects and external audits.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of revenue cycle, collections and payment posting, medical billing, Medicare, and third-party payers.
- 5+ years of billing management experience
- Thorough knowledge and working experience of CPT and ICD codes, UB04 claim forms, HCFA 1500, HIPAA, medical terminology, appeal processes, billing and insurance regulations, and insurance benefits.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively relate with the other team members, patients, insurance companies and organizations.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgement, flexibility, discretion, problem solving, team building, communication, supervision, delegation, and confidentiality.
- Has a working knowledge of basic accounting principles and business management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as medical office software.
- Follows code of conduct / ethics of our profession and our practice
Send resume and application to: