Licensed Optician / Optical Manager
TRES VISION Group is a comprehensive medical and surgical eye practice specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of vision disorders in Brevard County Florida. We provide the highest quality of eye care for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, corneal conditions, macular degeneration, and dry eyes. We achieve this through our patient-centric practice philosophy, our compassionate staff, skilled medical team, and incorporation of the latest state-of-the art advances in eye care.
We realize that each patient who walks through our doors is trusting us with their most precious gift – the gift of sight. Our team of medical experts work together in a cooperative care model that enhances our patients’ outcomes and experiences.
Our mission at TRES VISION Group is to heal, and whenever possible, cure or fix our patient’s eyes and in the process help them ‘fix their eyes’ on what really matters most.
Optical Manager position for continued growth and development of the optical department. The optical manager should be well rounded in all aspects of the department management including optical knowledge, sales, optical claims submission, purchasing and more.
- Manage all aspects of staff: scheduling, punctuality, time off with or without pay, complaints.
- Supervise and direct staff in day-to-day operations.
- Supervise all aspects of optical dispensing, contact lenses, product orders and delivery.
- Ongoing staff training and remediation.
- Recruit, hire and fire staff.
- Manage patient complaints.
- Manage recall tactics (monthly and daily).
- Track data: produce reports (monthly and as needed).
- Assist insurance billing and claim filing issues.
- Assist with arranging meetings with equipment/brand representatives.
- Development of purchasing rotation of product.
- Understand ROI and develop strategy for profitable department.
- Licensed Optician Preferred
- 2+ Years of Previous Optical Management Experience
- 3+ Years of Sales Experience Preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with ICD-10 codes and CPT codes.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively relate with the other team members, patients, insurance companies and organizations.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgement, flexibility, discretion, problem solving, team building, communication, supervision, delegation, and confidentiality.
Follows code of conduct / ethics of our profession and our practice
Send resume and application to: