TRES VISION GROUP is a comprehensive medical and surgical eye practice specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of vision disorders. We provide the highest quality of eye care for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, corneal conditions, macular degeneration and dry eyes. We achieve this through our patient-centric practice philosophy, our compassionate staff, skilled medical team, and incorporation of the latest state-of-the art advances in eye care.
We realize that each patient who walks through our doors is trusting us with their most precious gift – the gift of sight. Our team of medical experts work together in a cooperative care model that enhances our patients’ outcomes and experiences.
Our mission at TRES VISION GROUP is to heal, and whenever possible, cure or fix our patient’s eyes and in the process help them ‘fix their eyes’ on what really matters most.
The receptionists answers the phones, rotates between check-in-, check-out and chart prep and insurance verification and deliver the highest level of service.
- Greet patients with a smile and treat them with respect.
- Answer phone calls, schedule appointments while collecting all pertinent information from patient and enter into computer.
- Confirm next day’s appointments and check authorizations have been approved.
- Call and reschedule patients that no-show and fill open slots.
- Check charts, prepping all add-ons including insurance verification.
- Check out patients, verifying follow-up care has been given, schedule follow up.
- Collect co-pays and enter payments into system
- Document patient requests and send to appropriate team members.
- Ensure reception area is clean and tidy throughout the day and sanitize surfaces and handles frequently.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Committed to excellence in patient care
- Show compassion, empathy and patience when dealing with our patients.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team member
- Cooperates and effectively communicates with all staff members and physicians about patient matters
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Effectively work with others with courtesy, tact, friendliness, enthusiasm, compassion, and a caring and helpful nature
- Punctuality, attendance, scheduling of absences
- Adjustment to change, resetting of priorities, time management skills, resourcefulness, initiative
- Follows code of conduct / ethics of our profession and our practice
Send resume and application to: